Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend, Day 4-6

I did a lot of nothing this weekend but it was just what the doctor ordered. On Friday, we had a girls night. We were tired  of being around the boys and watching them get aggressive and Loud over the pool table so we just chilled on the roof of one of the other foreign teacher's house. It was nice had wine and pasta. I didn't realize how calming the stars are. Not to get too deep but you realize that you are just a small part of this world. Things aren't that bad, time passes, and you move on. There is more to my summation but I don't feel like going into it. The part of Thailand that I am in doesn't have as many stars as I would think. I guess pollution is higher than normal. 
Jo, my coworker, is so funny. Glad that she is super cool and we mesh well. I feel like she can understand my personality. I don't feel the same way about a few people but it happens and you just adjust according to the situations. I was talking to Waldo and he said that I should never explain and he was right so I may distance myself from the people that make me feel a type of way. Problem solved. 

On Sat, I was domestic and finally cleaned my room. I figured out how to mop efficiently. It was challenging for me and I am not sure why lol. I stayed in for a little and started the breaking bad series. I got thru the first season, after attempting six or seven times before. It's good! I am waiting to fall in love like everyone else but I can feel it coming. After I was done being a bum I decided to go for a ride and had dinner with my Thai friends. Sooo happy to say that I have Thai friends lol. I am so lame! 

Today, I went to church and then went to the market to find some potatoes because I was in charge of the mashed potatoes for the weekly dinner. So fun and a great way to keep in touch with everyone even though we work with each other. They came out good. Its not hard to mess them up it was still great that people enjoyed them. We had paprika chicken, rice, cabbage, and truffle.  I'm currently listening to Justin Bieber's Christmas album. Def time for me to go to bed lol. Class in the morning and guess who didn't even plan her lesson! 


No comments:

Post a Comment