Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 3

The day is almost over and I wanted to write a quick post. I finally saw a group of cute Thai men. I also think that they weren't Thai but live here now. They were dark and actually looked like men. Facial hair and muscles. Thai people fear the sun! They wear long sleeve shirts, walk around with umbrellas, face masks, and 70% of all products can be found with whitening agents in them. It really is comical, but I guess all countries have their thing. A lot of the time, Thai men look like girls to me. They are wearing skinny jeans and dyed bangs. I don't like that mess! so it was refreshing to finally see some. Too bad they don't speak English. I tried to carry on with someone that didn't speak English before and that was a fail.com. So I most likely wouldn't try again lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment