Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 2

Today was an interesting day. The craft was a triangle/ witch so I decided to make witch hats which was a complete fail. It was so ugly but when you are 3 you don't even care. Thank God for that lol. So those wont be hanging in my class. 

There are a few teachers leaving this break and I am really going to miss them. I only met them two months ago but they are so fun. Great personalities and share in my struggle so it's going to be sad to see them go but I am so happy they are going to fulfill their traveling dreams. At lunch, a bunch of us gather to have a lunch date with them so they could hit a few restaurants before they leave Friday morning and guess what decided to join us. 
At first the cat jumped on my lap. Walked across them and then nudged itself between Jay and I.  I guess it felt safe enough and took a cat nap. Stretched out and all. As much as I hate animals, I think it is something that I am just going to have to get over. 

Another thing that happened was this man came up to us and asked if we could play volleyball with his son. I thought it was cool because I haven't played in so long and consider myself to be a pretty good player. So we are all set up to go and the father tells us that he only plays with girls. So my friend, Waldo, has to sit out. As the time is passing he asked if we would play with him while he went to work. I thought that was crazy so I lied ad said we had to go but I mean really now. My Thai is passing and your son speaks no English. That was weird I thought he was about to run and I needed to bring him son to the police because he never came back. Maybe I watch too much tv or they are very trusting but I thought it was funny. 
Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment