Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 1

So today is the first day of my challenge and I decided that I needed to narrow it down and choose 4 and continue this over a few 30 -day challenges. The four I chose were:

1. Write a paragraph and picture daily 
2. Focus on a long term goal
3. Exercise 30 mins a day
4. Read a chapter a day 
5. Selfless act a day 

Well I guess I chose 5 but anyways I was able to hit them all today which was a nice way to start strong. I found a yoga studio that has combat ( kickboxing ) and Zumba classes. So on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday I will be getting my workout on. I hope to drop a few kilos. Funny that I am starting to get used to the metric system. I almost can figure out what the temperature is in F from celsius without trying to use the whole conversion formula.  

Since I have a break in a few weeks. We are doing Halloween early and I am not the most creative person, but I am trying my hardest. Lol. I love themes and stuff like that so I decided to take my picture of my new classroom that took me over and hour to decorate. I had the kids make pumpkins on Monday and Frankenstein today! Overall, I had a good day and I resisted the roti ( fried dough with condensed milk and sugar). Good night! 



No comments:

Post a Comment